Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Here we go again... :)

I can't believe how long it has been since I've been away from this blog. I guess chasing after two children will do that to you! A lot has changed since then and for the better. After experiencing a "missed miscarriage" a week ago, I have since started my cycle. Hubby and I had a long, long talk and have decided that we are once again going to go the fertility route. I feel guilty sometimes (again) wanting another child, and I think sometimes people think we are crazy. I honestly feel in my heart that I was meant to have a big family. My love for children has doubled since welcoming Sophia into the world. I met with our fertility doctor yesterday. Since I was on cycle day 2, we are able to get the ball rolling immediately. I have been prescribed the same medication as I had when we got pregnant with Sophia, because we know it works. Also found out that I have lost over 25lbs since I saw them 2 years ago. We are starting this process again, but much less stressed because we know what the problem is and how to combat it. Two interesting coincidences: 1) If we get pregnant this cycle, the baby would be due on our anniversary and also make the birthdays in my family go in a row. Me-Jan, Hub-Feb, Avery-March, Sophia-April, new baby-May 2) As I was sitting in the office yesterday, the nurse told me that it wasn't coincidence that I was here on this day. I asked her why and she replied, "Well, dearie. Two years ago today you called us with the results of your positive pregnancy test." Coincidence? I think not :)

No comments:

Post a Comment