Thursday, September 3, 2009

7 weeks 3 days pregnant

Things are going well. I'm still having morning sickness. Actually, I can't even call it that; it's more like all-day sickness. I usually feel pretty good in the morning, then after I eat, I feel gross. Sometimes all I eat for dinner is saltine crackers and a tiny Coke to wash them down because the thought of cooking, much less eating, has me feeling awful.
I am starting to have some strage cravings though. Yesterday, I wanted Concord grapes BAD. The thought of them was making me salivate. So I went to Meijers, picked some up and I seriously can't get enough of them! Also, Kraft singles on wheat toast has become my best friend. I'm doing really well on my water intake. I have a 32oz Rubbermaid bottle that I probably refill 3 to 4 times a day, or more depending on the day's activites. Once I start to feel a little better, I will be incorporating more exercise into my routine. Avery and I go for a walk every morning and I plan to start swimming soon as well.
We got to see the heartbeat on Aug 31st. The baby looked great and was measuring right on target. The heartrate was 136, which I thought was low, but the doctor said that it gets higher by 10 weeks then stays steady. Shouldn't I remember this stuff from Avery?! So far, so good, my little bean!

No comments:

Post a Comment